1. Ph.D. from the University of Clermont II, France, MAR 1987: “Automatic Procedures for the Enrichment of Terminological Databases”.
2. Computer Science Diploma. University of Clermont II, France, 1983.
3. Academic Specialized Certificate in Operations Research. The University of Grenoble, France,1981.
4. B.Sc. in Production Engineering. The University of Alexandria, Faculty of Engineering, Egypt 1976.
- Keynote session Chairman (INFOS 2014)
- Track Chair for the International Conference (INFOS12), 2012.
- Annual International Conference in Information Technology, Cairo University Since 2000 (INFOS01) to 2010 (INFOS10).
- The National Egyptian Conference titled: 'Freedom of Information Manipulation in Egypt", sponsored by the Egyptian Government, Bibliotheca Alexandria, National Council for Human Rights, and NGOs. Alexandria , 7-9 FEB 2008
- Teradata Users Group TUG annual meeting, Teradata Egypt. 2008, 2009
- Conference on data warehouse, Teradata Universe, “Driving Business Value” Paris, April 25-28, 2004.
- The Annual International Conference on Statistics, Computer Science, and Operations Research, ISSR, University of Cairo, almost yearly since 1977 to 2012, Egypt.
- 6th International Conference on Computer Theory and Applications, ICCTA’96, IEEE, Egypt, Alex, 3-5 September 1996.
- International Symposium on Information Technology for Higher Educational Institutions, SIT_HEI 96, Al_Ain, United Arab Emirates, UAE University and Computer Center, 24-26 March 1996.
- International Conference in " Computers in Industry", IASTED, Cairo, Marriott Hotel, Dec. 1995.
- Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing, Kuwait University, Kuwait March 13-15,1995.
- The First International Conference on GIS, “Tapping Information Resources in the Middle East”, Organized by the Center for GIS- State of Qatar, JAN 16-18, 1993, Doha, Qatar.
- Conference on Databases, INRIA, DIJON, NOV 14-15 1985, France.
- "E-GOVEORNMENT: Reality and Challenges", Faculty of Computers and Information, Cairo University, June 2010.
- “Local development indicators for planning and performance measuring in Egypt”, Information and decision support center (IDSC), Sponsored by Ministry of Local development, IDSC, and UNDP. Cairo, April 2009.
- "Enhancement of Local Development efforts in Egypt using Information Technology Solutions", in the National Egyptian Conference titled: 'Freedom of Information Manipulation in Egypt", sponsored by the Egyptian Government, Bibliotheca Alexandria, National Council for Human Rights, and NGOs. Alexandria 7-9 FEB 2008.
- “Auditing the Information Systems of the Local Development in Egypt”, in the workshop “ Information Systems Auditing “ Organized by Arab Administrative Development Organization , Cairo, Egypt, 18-22 April 2004.
- ‘The warehouse system of Egypt, specification of data elements and indicators?’ A Workshop for data specialists in the sectors of Education; Tourism; Social affairs; Agriculture; and Youth, Information and Decision Support Center (IDSC), Cairo JAN 28-29, 2002.
- ‘Decision support Technology, what is new?'. A Workshop for the leaders of Egyptian ministries, Information and Decision Support Center (IDSC), Cairo DEC 2001.
- “Data Warehousing Techniques”. A Workshop for the leaders of Information Centers, Information and Decision Support Center (IDSC), Cairo Nov 2001.
- ‘Data Unification’ A Workshop for system administrators, Information and Decision Support Center (IDSC), Cairo MAI 2001.
- ‘Data Completeness, Accuracy’. A Workshop for the Information Centers’ staticians and analysts, Information and Decision Support Center (IDSC), Cairo JUN 2000.
- “Distributed Database Systems: Where are we now?”. A Workshop in Computer Network and Distributed Systems, Qatari Scientific Club, Doha DEC 12-13,1994.